Traditional Program Cost
Tuition and Other Fees
(Must be paid in full)
- The total tuition fee, which includes all required instructional materials for a full elementary grade,
and shipping costs (outside contiguous U.S.) must be paid in advance.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- All orders are subject to approval by the A Beka Academy Office in Pensacola, FL.
If you must cancel the program, contact the A Beka Academy Office immediately. You are responsible for
all program charges and monthly fees until you receive a cancellation confirmation number.
- After receiving a confirmation number, no student work will be evaluated
- Accounts are automatically reactivated if materials are not returned within 30 days of cancellation.
To inquire about fees for reactivating a cancelled account, contact the A Beka Academy Office
Within 30 Days
There is a 30-day money-back guarantee on all enrollments from the assigned begin date. If you are not completely
satisfied, return all materials. A Beka Academy will not credit you for partial returns and will not
return materials to you.
- If all returned materials are received in new, unused condition, a full refund will be issued.
- If any materials are marked or damaged, a full refund will be issued less a $60 Processing Fee.
A Beka Academy is not responsible for any loss or damages incurred in return shipments when using
methods other than prepaid UPS Return Service.
› A Beka Academy will provide UPS return
shipping labels to all customers in the contiguous U.S.
› Some shipments may not be eligible for the UPS Return Service
label and must be returned via a trackable method at the customer's expense.
After 30 Days
- No refund will be issued for cancellation after 30 days.
Books are the unconditional property of the user and cannot be returned for credit. Any return made after
30 days will not be returned to you.
Begin Date Changes
- If a student is unable to begin the program by the assigned begin date, please contact the A Beka Academy Office within
thirty days of the assigned begin date.
- Begin dates may not be changed after a student has begun the program.
Late Student Work
All student work should be kept current to ensure academic
progress. If student work is not received within two weeks
after the end of each grading period as indicated on the
academic calendar, the student’s records will be come inactive.
If work is not received for two consecutive grading
periods, a $50
- Up to six one-month extensions my be purchased for $20/month
- Work received more than six months following the assigned end date will not be evaluated.
According to the laws of each state, orders will be charged current sales tax plus applicable local tax.
See enrollment agreement for listing of states for which we are required to collect sales tax.
Standard service for all materials shipped within the United States, its protectorates, and Canada are sent by ABA’s preferred carrier at no cost. Shipments to APO/FPO addresses are sent airmail at no cost. For international shipping, please see our International Shipping Costs.