About the Master Video Program
Now churches of any size can start a Christian school, and schools of any size can use A Beka Academy!
The A Beka Academy Master Video Program is an exciting choice for small or growing schools. This program gives your school the opportunity to use the entire video program at a low up-front cost and no monthly lease fees. With the Master Video Program, all grades and courses use A Beka Video and A Beka Book materials. Schools may choose to teach using the A Beka Master teachers by way of Online Video Streaming or DVD. They may also have classes taught traditionally by an on-site teacher using the A Beka curriculum.
A Beka Academy Master Video Program also offers an accredited plan for your students. A Beka Academy can validate individual student work and provide accredited services to students in your school using this additional service (See Accredited Enrollment Plan for details)
Free Streaming Subscription
Each Master Video School receives a free streaming subscription plus free viewing hours with paid registration fee.
- Avoid DVD retainer fees as well as shipping and maintaining DVDs.
- Backup for traditionally taught classes.
- Backup for catching up students that have fallen behind.
- Promote new grades or classes to prospective parents.
7–12 Video Manuals
- Grade 7–12 Video Manuals are available to download for free with your paid registration fee.
- Video Manuals are in PDF format and are bookmarked for easy use.
View full terms and conditions
- Have an A Beka Book account.
- First–time customers must fill out and return New Customer Account Application. (Account Application is available in the downloadable Virtual Classroom brochure)
- Classes meet 5 consecutive days a week.
- Classes meet for a minimum of 6 hours a day.
- Classes meet in a location other than a home (i.e., church or school building).
- Maintain a complete academic curriculum with minimum staff.
- Maintain consistency between courses and grade levels by using one standard curriculum.
- Access our complete library of online streaming video.
- All grades and courses use A Beka Book materials.
- Video instruction for all grades and courses (K4—grade 12) with online streaming or DVD.
- Access to our entire video library with a low up–front cost and no monthly lease fees. Free viewing time of our library via online streaming is included.
- A Beka Book textbooks, materials, and teacher materials.
- Accredited Enrollment Plan available.