Christian School Video Programs
About A Beka Virtual Classroom
A Beka Academy's Virtual Classroom is a distance–learning program that provides over 6,500 hours of classroom instructions by Pensacola Christian Academy master teachers in traditional classroom settings. A Beka Academy's Virtual Classroom was developed, field tested, and introduced in 1985 utilizing the highly successful A Beka Book curriculum. Two programs are available for churches and schools: the Supplemental Video Program and the Master Video Program.
Supplemental Video Program
The Supplemental Video Program deliveres a distance–learning program that creates a virtual classroom for schools choosing individual grades or courses for grades K4—12.
Master Video Program
The Master Video Program provides a distance–learning program that creates a virtual classroom for schools choosing video instruction for all grades K4—12.
The primary objective and purpose of A Beka Academy is to provide a distinctively Christian distance–learning program for students in kindergarten, elementary, and highschool. This innovative program of study trains students in the knowledge of God and the Christian way of life, and gives an excellent academic education.
Orders for Master Video Program and Supplemental DVD Program for the new school year may be placed online starting June 1.
Streaming subscriptions may be purchased year round.
Watch our training video for on-site teachers and administrators here.
Why Choose A Beka Video Programs?
- Your students receive valuable instruction in an environment you establish.
- Students are motivated and challenged through instruction from master teachers.
- Master teachers incorporate Christian values in daily lessons.
- Subject content is based on character training and moral excellence.
- Your students benefit from the proven A Beka Book curriculum.
- Master teachers, experienced in their fields of study, make learning enjoyable.
- Accreditation available for K5—grade 12 with the Master Video Program.
Accessibility and Convenience
- Access all grades and courses K4—grade 12 through video streaming or DVDs.
- Video allows for easy review of classes or concepts.
- Receive everything you need for your school to be academically successful.
- Use our Supplemental Video Program to fulfill your in–school distance–learning requirements (if applicable).
- Receive school–focused Customer Service assistance and local Field Representative support.